dantemorgan: (Default)
[personal profile] dantemorgan
In no particular order...

-Camo cream is Not Fun to wear all weekend. It's sticky to sleep in, a bastard to get off, and leaves gross remnants in your pores for days afterwards.

-Nope, thunder is still terrifying.

-Dear lord I suck at fighting. What's that? I'm on the front line? Bugger.

-I think maybe I'm going to give playing 36hrs a miss for the forseeable. Not that I didn't have fun, but trying to work out playing and trying to do cleaning/kitchening was massively stressful and I didn't do as much as I should have.

-Still not getting the right amount of clothing packed. Admittedly, too much is always better than not enough, and I didn't expect it to be so stupidly warm, but I can't say my skills are improving much, particularly when it comes to playing.

-The train isn't too scary, but no way can I take my own stuff up on it.

-I hate kit fairies and will be setting up some sort of horribly inhumane glue trap next time...

-Ensure phone is 100% charged before leaving, because it will decide to use up all it's power on bugger all and thus be dead when you want to use it.

-I need a doormat for my tent.

Date: 2014-06-15 10:11 am (UTC)
xanthipe: (Default)
From: [personal profile] xanthipe
Given you were easy to organise around, as long as we're not hauling club kit I think we should be able to find space for your stuff in our car in future :)

...although not the tent if it's going to explode. Custard was bad enough to clean out of the car, glue would be significantly worse.

Profile

dantemorgan: (Default)
dantemorgan

May 2017

S M T W T F S
 12345 6
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 09:28 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios