dantemorgan: (Default)
[personal profile] dantemorgan
I've heard a lot of people going on about what they want to play for next year's campaign, and you know what? I've not got a bloody clue.

I'm not even sure if I want to play or not, to be honest- I'll see when the brief goes up- but I don't like not having things planned in advance, so the sooner I start thinking about it, the sooner I can get everything sorted.

With my bulging kit wardrobe, I'd rather like to use some of the stuff I've never worn/made for an NPC at one point. At present, this includes-

- Tunic of Very Purple, which goes with Cloak of Very Purple
- White dress a la the Reverend at the 24hr
- Granny's Curtains Doublet
- Granny's Net Curtains Shirt
- Black robe/stained grey overrobe a la Nasty Druid from the last Prince's Vale game
- Black leather corset
- Flouncy red dress (sleeves may be too silly for outside)

I definitely don't want to be buying any more armour at the moment, or weapons, so I'm either going without or using what I've already got.

So what idea, or general thoughts have I got?

- I still quite like the idea of playing a Bader character, probably a priest, although I'm a bit sad I couldn't do a Death priest. At the moment, an Abbess, Reverend or Chaplain seem most appealing; the Chaplain would probably be Mighty, the Reverend Balance, and the Abbess would probably be Justice or Freedom. I've already got Reverend kit, and could come up with the others fairly easily.

- Still haven't got round to doing a bear druid. I do have my Bear Hands, and a sleeveless Beaver Lamb coat that would probably work, but let's be honest- druids are pants, and I'd need OC claw fighting skill.

-Actually, I think it's going to be some sort of priest, because I've already got a decent mage, a decent Defender/scout rolled into one, and a semi-decent warrior. Let's just not mention Dante and Lamoriel...

-I *think* I could manage an Abbess because at least then I can make vaguely smutty comments, but I'm pretty awful with the whole Life/Order/Justice side of things. It's all just *wrong*...

Eh, I don't know. Maybe I'll wait and hope inspiration strikes. I can turn kit around fairly quickly if I have a deadline to work to.

Profile

dantemorgan: (Default)
dantemorgan

May 2017

S M T W T F S
 12345 6
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 05:48 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios